- All orders to Russia will take 18 working days. Our warehouse will have a break for the Lunar New Years period so there will be delays in shipment from the 11th - 23rd February. Orders will take approximately 7 - 10 working days for delivery once the order has been shipped out.
- All orders to Brazil require that a VAT number be provided of the recipient for the waybill and Invoice, otherwise the orders will be delayed. Please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All India orders require that a ID number or passport number is provided that matches the name of the addressee for customs. Please send the information to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the hand-to-hand express couriers that we use, please provide a home or office address and NOT a PO Box address.
DISCLAIMER: When receiving your tracking number, PLEASE keep a daily watch on your tracking. If you miss the delivery from DHL, they will try and contact you on your phone number to try and set up a re-delivery with you. If you miss the call, please note DHL will only keep your package for 3 days before destroying it. We will NOT be able to offer a full refund because of this. Please contact DHL if you see a delivery attempt was made on your tracking so that you can organize a delivery again.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
How do I track my order?
- All orders worldwide are shipped via DHL Express and will arrive in approximately 3 - 5 working days from the date shipped. During the Lunar New Years break that our warehouse has, there will be delays expected from February 11th - 23rd. Orders will take 7 - 10 working days to arrive once they've been shipped out
- Please note that it typically takes 1 working day to process orders and the shipping estimates are based on when your parcel leaves our warehouse.